Higher returns with digital claims processing
The need to adopt new technology for the General Insurer (or, Property & Casualty) has been highlighted by Covid-19. Fewer face-to-face interactions, remote damage assessment and remote working must be factored into the claims process.
Caseblocks’ digital end-to-end claims platform enable claims professionals to work remotely and collaboratively with underwriting and actuarial teams. Investing in digital claims transformation goes beyond the benefits of remote working. It is a differentiator in General Insurance. Digital claims support faster, more consistent decision making, resulting in less leakage and potentially higher returns.
The Caseblocks platform comes with claims templates, standard processes and a configurable rules engine to help you quickly transform and streamline your general claims processes – from first notification of loss through claim capture, assessment, settlement, reversals and recovery. Each insurer has a different approach to handline claims, so the platform comes with tools for business-led configuration, technical customisation and integration into your existing policy systems.
- Freedom to create your own differentiated claims experience.
- Reductions in turnaround time and cost per claim through efficient processes.
- High levels of straight through processing through automation and integration.
- Support for remote workers.
- Reduced training time on an easy to use single front end.
General Insurance Types
- Employer's Liailibty
- Fire & Flooding
- Preloaded claim templates for different business lines & claim types
- Standard claims processes from capture through to settlement
- GraphQL API for easy integration to in-house systems and websites
- Configurable claims rules for automatic assessing
- Referred claim handling
- Scripting environment for detailed business logic and integration
- Configurable service levels for each stage in the process
- Integrated email with automated inbound routing
- Policy and Product Configuration
- Automated payment runs
- Rich media handling for video, images, documents and audio
- Network management
- Cloud or on-premise